Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2016

April & May 2016 - It's all a blur!

If you follow my blog, you may be wondering where I've been for the past month and a half.  Well, I was insanely busy.

I work 40 hours a week (or more) like most of you.  (I do not blog for a living... I make $0 from this blog.)  I traveled over Memorial Day weekend to see a friend in NC, and I've been gardening my brains out!

I put in my vegetable garden.  I planted some pots and half-whiskey-barrels of vegetables. I planted a shade pot for the porch.  I fixed up the shade garden on the east side of my house and around the north side of the deck.  I also helped plant tomatoes for the St. Joseph hospital community garden, weeded at the Brighton Garden Club Victory Garden plot and helped the Brighton Garden Club at the plant sale.  In short: I was too busy to blog!

However, I do plan to tell you all about these things in more detail later.  I will blog about them on rainy days (like today) and sometimes in the evening after work.  I will publish my next post about my vegetable garden tomorrow. It will have more substance to it than this one.   Until then... here's my garden journal showing (roughly) what went on:



No comments:

Post a Comment